Suspension, Formula Type
Designed to provide adequate and scientific support to all types of conductor. Especially for ACSS conductor with armor rod.
Additional length and weight allow the formula clamp to support and dissipate heat around 93°C at 250°C operating temperature without reducing its mechanical strength. Line guard can be used if the operating temperature is not exceeding 200°.
Features: Formula suspension clamps are corona free design.
Body and Keeper: Aluminum Alloy
Hardware: Steel, Hot Dip Galvanized
Cotter Keys: Stainless Steel
|Catalog Number||A||B||C||D||E||Angle Degrees||Min. Ult. Pounds|
1) Above formula clamps are designed based on NSC heavy loading with 40% of conductor
rated strength. To find out if the above clamp meets your application specification, a design
data sheet is required.
2) For turns, please provide data information for specific clamp
3) Add suffix "-N" for no fittings
4) Add suffix "-S" for socket eye
5) Add suffix "-RYCE" for 90 degree Y-Clevis eye