Features: Designed for protection of equipment and bushings from accidental animal contact.
- One-piece, hinged design allows easy retrofit installation without the need to take an outage.
- Multiple exit ports accommodate a variety of tap conductor configuration; allowing flexibility in the field.
- Molded from polypropylene with state of the art UV inhibitors for the longest service life available.
- Flexible fingers secure the protector on a range of throat diameters preventing nesting of animals.
- Protector accepts bushings with a skirt diameter of up to 4.75", making it ideal for distribution transformers and many types of substation apparatus.
|Catalog Number||A||B||Bottom Hole Dia|