- Cable Guards are used to protect power and telephone cable at riser installations.
- They offer maximum protection to cable against collisions and vandalism.
- Cable Guards are available in inexpensive strap-mounted style and use lag screws to secure the straps to the pole.
- Guards without frustrum can be used as extensions to attain any desired height on the pole.
- A carriage bolt assembly is furnished on style “C” to fasten extensions and to serve as a ground lead attachment.
Material: Hot Dip Galvanized
Strap Mounted Guards
|Catalog Number||Style||Steel Gage||Length ft (m)||Depth (Inches)||Width (Inches)||Required Mounting Strap||Weight/100 (lbs)|