Introducing our new UVMAXX Crossarm lineup that sets a new industry standard in durability delivering the longest life product in the industry. We have maximized every element of our foam-filled cross arm to meet all standards in lab testing and the real world. MPS offers a wide variety of RUS listed Fiberglass Crossarms with built-in UV and fire resiliency protection for your power and utility needs. Three levels of UV protection significantly extends the crossarm's life in harsh environmental conditions. A specially formulated resin gives the crossarm V-0 fire-resistant rating as well. We offer various lengths, hardware configurations, and pole mounting options for both deadend and tangent applications.
- MPS has 30+ years experience in fiberglass pultrusion
- All MPS Crossarms are manufactured and shipped from Newberry, SC USA
- MPS Fiberglass Crossarms are lighter than comparable wood assemblies
- MPS Fiberglass Crossarms are delivered pre-assembled for more efficient installation
- MPS Fiberglass Crossarms are field drillable
- MPS offers lengths from 5 to 20 feet
- MPS offers color options to match landscape (gray or brown)