MPS offers a wide variety of RUS listed Fiberglass Crossarms with built in UV protection for your power and utility needs. Three levels of UV protection significantly extends the crossarm's life in harsh environmental conditions. We offer various lengths, hardware configurations and pole mounting options for both deadend and tangent applications.
- MPS has 30+ years experience in fiberglass pultrusion
- All MPS Crossarms are manufactured and shipped from Newberry, SC USA
- MPS Fiberglass Crossarms are lighter than comparable wood assemblies
- MPS Fiberglass Crossarms are delivered pre-assembled for more efficient installation
- MPS Fiberglass Crossarms are field drillable
- MPS offers lengths from 5 to 20 feet
- MPS offers color options to match landscape (gray or brown)