Universal Clamp, Transmission (5H / 7H)
- Can be installed on all electrical facilities, apparatus, tubes, and conductors as well as various equipment (trucks, pulling equipment, etc.).
- Installation on conductor, round bus bar and grounding ball stud of 30 mm.
- Tested to 5H (HC-10041) and 7H (HC-10041-A).
- Tested and certified only with MPS components.
- Stress relief to reduce cable damage and serve as a shock damper if fault occurs, which protects cable strands.
- Fitted to receive a 5/8-11 or 3/4-10 UNC threaded stud ferrule.
- Lubrication chamber for upkeep of threads.
- Double internal threads for fast installation and removal.
- No exposed threads for minimal maintenance.
|Catalog Number||Dimension||Capacity 15 Cycles||Jumper Cable Min.||Jumper Cable Max.||Main Conductor Min (in)||Main Conductor Max (in)||For Ground Stud||Jaw||Tested 15 Cycles||Maximum Peak||Last Cycle Peak||Weight Lbs (kg)||Standard Pack|
|HC-10041A (7H)||15.5 x 6.5 x 3.25||55kA (IEC) 47kA (ASTM)||#2||350 MCM||1/0 (.40)||1796 (1.60)||30mm||2'||55kA (IEC) 68kA (ASTM)||183kA||101kA||3.9||6|
|HC-10041 (5H)||15.5 x 6.5 x 3.25||55kA (IEC) 47kA (ASTM)||#2||4/0||1/0 (.40)||1796 (1.60)||30mm||2 "||55kA (IEC) 47kA(ASTM)||126kA||70kA||3.9||6|
Notes: * HC-10041-A is threaded to receive 3/4 ferrules only.
For "T‟ Handle screw add suffix "T‟ to catalog number